FM08 : Olympique Lyon : Les Gones

Purefun

Originally posted by glory utd:

Makoun has rejected my £50k offer, and wants £73k.

No other options icon_frown.gif

Alou Diarra went somewhere under my nose! Mahamadou Diarra available, but not as good. Flamini went to Sevilla over me at the end of his contract.

Help!?

Antonio Nocerino

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just create the search filter on your game, if not sure on how to do it, pick out a DM you'd like, then right click his name, go to Misc>Create search filter

Then filter out who's intrested, should give you a good list of players that want to play for you that are similar to your ideal player.

glory

Look forward to it!

I'll do a little update of my game so far, not an awful lot of activity though really, wont bother with any SS's for now!

Transfers In

C.Samba - £1.7m

Transfers Out

S.Govou - £7m

P.Muller - £900k

Free Signings Coming In

B.Mendy

M.Flamini (Hopefully)

---------------------------------------------------

1st in league with 14 wins from 20 games.

Blasted through the domestic cups.

Champions league I came through the groups on top, Lazio also qualified, knocking Barcelona out.

Can't think of too much else other than Delgado and Juninho are Fb!! Don't know why I never used them before tbh.

Lol Juninho hasd never really had chance tyo play for me before, as I'll usually buy a DM andlots of youth and Menez so not much chance for him, tbh I only played him because of injuries and he is fb!!

Seems to have a knack of scoring from just about anywhere.

purefun

Delgado is doing well playing AML and MR just swapping postions. icon14.gif

enflz

Benjamin Gavanon is a pretty cheap replacement for when Juninho goes, depending what season your in.

HolteEnd

yup, still playing by them, it's fairly easy apart from having injuries, which I've had lots of, trying to figure out where next seasons signing should play and who it should be.

Originally posted by liam_everton89:

Well Cris has just got back from injury, not match fit by along way but he'll be better than Boumsong, next seasons signing will either be Bellaid or Sakho I think.

oh thats not to bad then and sakho might not be ready for first team

Originally posted by HolteEnd:

how long is Juninho good for? icon_confused.gif

For me was brilliant for 3 seasons, with the second been his best. And in the 4th season he was a bit part player. His physical stats were pretty dire by then, but he still chipped in with asissts and goals when he got on the field.

Juts seen your buys for this season HolteEnd, and you have spent more than half of what I have spent in my 9 and a bit seasons in just one summer window! icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by tomtuck01:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HolteEnd:

how long is Juninho good for? icon_confused.gif

For me was brilliant for 3 seasons, with the second been his best. And in the 4th season he was a bit part player. His physical stats were pretty dire by then, but he still chipped in with asissts and goals when he got on the field.

Juts seen your buys for this season HolteEnd, and you have spent more than half of what I have spent in my 9 and a bit seasons in just one summer window! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i did go over the top abit icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by tomtuck01:

Habib Bellaid for me liam. He is better for using immediately. Sakho would have to develop a wee bit first.

Cheers, werent sure whether to get Bellaid or go for Sakho and stick him straght into first team and hop he developed quickly.

I hope to god I get a good bunch of Regens come through at the end of the season, I've brought in one player, released/sold around 7.

Archived