Game too easy

I know, but why would you do that? I only save it every 15 matches cos I'm worried about crash-dumps costing me longer. I've already lost 6 weeks worth of game-time through a crash and don't want to lose any more but I couldn't save it every match, and as for replaying it, why? Makes no sense... I was gutted at having to replay the matches I lost in the crash as it is.

Its a way of cheating to make sure you win most matches, then maybe the league with a team / squad that is very unlikely to do so if played legit.

I only save my games when i'm finished playing for the evening.

Let's get this one clear... you come here, download the best tactics, trainings, shortlists and what else not, read all the guides and stuff and then you call the game easy??? Yeah...

Thats the whole point I made at the start of the thread.

Its a way of cheating to make sure you win most matches, then maybe the league with a team / squad that is very unlikely to do so if played legit.

I only save my games when i'm finished playing for the evening.

I think if you're good at the game it's not that hard to get an unfancied team promoted or champions in your first season. Sure it's harder than going with one of the favourites but still not hard enough IMHO.

I leave my game running so, theoretically, I don't need to save it at all, but ofc the crash dumps...

I think if you're good at the game it's not that hard to get an unfancied team promoted or champions in your first season. Sure it's harder than going with one of the favourites but still not hard enough IMHO.

I leave my game running so, theoretically, I don't need to save it at all, but ofc the crash dumps...

If you good then fair enough, but we've asked for screenie's of squad, tactic, etc, just to proof that he hasn't just been using these forums to basically do all the hard work, then claim the game is too easy.

The lack of screenies is conclusive in my opinion.

Archived