Size - Large

Leagues:

Denmark - Playable

England - View Only

France - View Only

Germany - View Only

Italy - View Only

Spain - View Only

After being inspired by hrbfcrule's IK Tord Youth Career, I have decided to start my own Youth Project in......Denmark!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

100px-Stenl%C3%B8se_BK.png

Stenløse Background History:

Stenløse Boldklub are a Semi-Professional Danish club currently playing in the Danish Second Division East. The club play their home games at Stenløse Stadion and possess fairly basic training facilities and a very basic youth setup. The club also have a limited youth recruitment network. The club is affectionately known as SB and retains a fierce rivalry with Ølstykke Football Club.

Although they have never won a competition, the club probably enjoyed their best spell of success during the 2000s.

Current Information - Will be updated constantly:

Year Founded: 1911

Chairman Status: Loves the club

Legends: Lars Bo Hansen

Icons: Lars Gasberg, John Larsen, Michael Bo Neilsen

Favoured Personnel: Thomas Wagner

Fierce Rivals: Ølstykke

Other Rivals: Ballerup Skovlunde, Greve, FC Roskilde

Finances: Okay

Average Ticket Price: £3.90

Average Season Ticket Price: £31.00

Season Ticket Holders: 25

Estimated Value: 35K

Squad Personality: Fairly Ambitious

Captain: Michael Knudsen

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, like hrbfcrule, I am going to aim to take Stenløse to the Superliga and the UEFA Champions League Titles.

Pleased be warned, I am quite useless at Football Manager, and I apologize if I get relegated first season. :D

Goals:

• Get promoted to the First Division
  • Find a talented youth player
  • Get Promoted to the Superliga
  • Have a youth player make the Under-19 Denmark team
  • Have a youth player make the Under-21 Denmark team
  • Qualify for the Europa League
  • Have a youth player make the Senior Denmark team
  • Qualify for the Champions League
  • Win the Superliga
  • Win the Europa League
  • Win the Champions League
  • Have a youth player win World Player of the Year

Quite a hefty list. The last one is optional, because the chances of it happening are a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1.

Trophies and Achievements

Full of dust........

Notable Youth Players

Preseason 2010/11

(A) Stenløse 1 - 0 Aurora

(A) Stenløse 1 - 3 South Coast Wolves

(A) Stenløse 1 - 2 Aurora

(H) Stenløse 2 - 0 Nykøbing Mors

Yes, I played Aurora twice :D They were paying me 12k each match, and South Coast paid me 18k, they were my money spinners. Nykøbing was the morale booster to put them in good spirits for the start of the league.

Here are the initial profiles of 3 youth players I think can have a good impact in the next few seasons:

Youth Player 1

Youth Player 2

Youth Player 3

The board want a safe mid table finish in the league and to Reach the Second Round of the Danish Cup.

Archived