Slight issue with kits in 3d-match

I'm currently managing a club with Ajax-like shirts, but blue with a yellow band instead of white with a red band. The strange thing is that in matches the backs of the shirts are completely blue, no yellow what so ever. The front is fine. In the pre-match line ups the kits show up like they are supposed to, blue with a broad yellow band interupted by a blue square with the number on it, but no yellow on the backs in the match. I tried FMRTE to fix this, thinking it might be a different type of shirt, but that hasnt helped. Shirttype 9 is apparently the only one with the broad band in the middle.

I noticed this problem before when I was boss at a club with kits like Bristol Rovers, with large blue and white quarters. Those kits were completely white at the back aswell, but for one blue sleeve. I guessed then that it might be because of the 'difficult' pattern mixed withe the white 'number-square', but it seems I have exactly the same now at this club, with a far less difficult pattern.

Now I tried to see if this happens at other clubs (my opponents) also, and it seems striped and hooped shirts don't have this problem, and I'm not yet sure about balckburn-type kits. I have tried graphics set to medium and low by the way (my laptop doesnt allow high graphics apparently).

Anyone familiar with this problem? Is there a way to fix this or is it some kind of cosmetic bug?

There are a number of clubs with striped shirts at the front and a plain colour at the back, the pre match line ups are to represent the club colours not an authenic replica of the back of the shirt, for exaample Brighton will show blue and white stripes on the pre match line up but in the match the shirts will have a plain blue back with a white number

Archived