Mightyowl28's/Foggy21 January transfer window updates

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

its something to do with your actual file, not whats in it. make sure its called changes and saved as a .txt file... and not actually called changes.txt

icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi All,

Mightyowl you are a ledge!.

Sorry for being thick but which name should i save the file with?? changes.txt or changes.txt file.

Again sorry for being thick

Cheers

Yid23

hey,

just to let everyone know im planning on starting work on a FMH Data update that will work when managing a SCOTTISH team.

I intend to use the updates published by GAZ9274 and add the bits from my update that would work on the scottish game.

can't guarantee I'll manage it but i'll give it a go...

(again, big credit to GAZ9274 if I get it to work)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Thanks for that Mightyowl28 and foggy but i have made my own changes to the 1.4 i downloaded like made pennant better and other players if i download this one will it change that back to normal??? adz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah it will, but you could download 1.5 and alter that, or you could prob just add on to the bottom of your current file icon_smile.gif

Ridley99,

cant remember if voronin and lupoli were on 1.5 without checking but theyre on my personal current file so will be on 1.6 shortly.

how have you managed Howard transfer? when ever I try the line you'd expect to work, 2 (yes, TWO) Tim Howards (is one not bad enough) appear at Everton. the same thing happens with Kirkland to Wigan...!

Hi this is a bit unrelated, as it is to do with the scottish database but i cannot work out how to transfer fernando ricksen from 'rangers' to 'Zenith St. Petersburg' the code that you expect to work and seems correct, wont work! SEE BELOW, any help would be great.All my other changes on the list work, so this is a strange one and i cant work out why

CODE

"PLAYER""Fernando" "Ricksen" "Rangers" "" "" "" "" "" "Zenith St. Petersburg"

Also Phillip Bardsley starts the game on loan to rangers, is there any code to make him start the game at man united and overide/cancel the loan?

Thanks alot

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by basile:

Hi this is a bit unrelated, as it is to do with the scottish database but i cannot work out how to transfer fernando ricksen from 'rangers' to 'Zenith St. Petersburg' the code that you expect to work and seems correct, wont work! SEE BELOW, any help would be great.All my other changes on the list work, so this is a strange one and i cant work out why

CODE

"PLAYER""Fernando" "Ricksen" "Rangers" "" "" "" "" "" "Zenith St. Petersburg"

Also Phillip Bardsley starts the game on loan to rangers, is there any code to make him start the game at man united and overide/cancel the loan?

Thanks alot </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is currently no way to cancel loans on the PSP.

Mightyowl,

Tried moving Kirkland but unable to do it as of yet. tried releasing him and then sending him to wigan and also sending him straight there. The only other thing i could think of was sending him straight to Wigan which normally frees him then putting a line in further down sending him to Wigan.

What do you think? Do you think itll work.

i've tried allsorts with Kirkland and Howard to no avail... even using your changes file, ridley99, didn't work. Would be grateful if anyone can try any ideas they might have and let me know the results...

I've transferred Rafael and Fabio to Man Utd and will make V1.6 available over the weekend (I've had to make Ben Amos (GK) a free agent to fit them in)...

any chance you could upload it again please? its never happened before on quicksharing but when i click on download it loops me back round making me wait 20 secs again instead of downloading it, have tried several times including opening in a new window but it still isnt working. icon_frown.gif cheers m8 and icon14.gif for the updates

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by leeds for ever:

any chance you could upload it again please? its never happened before on quicksharing but when i click on download it loops me back round making me wait 20 secs again instead of downloading it, have tried several times including opening in a new window but it still isnt working. icon_frown.gif cheers m8 and icon14.gif for the updates </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oops never mind it's working fine now... Thank you very much u legend FMH Uber Edtior icon14.gificon_cool.gificon14.gif

Mightyowl, please could you make a changes file for me with these players sent to man u as when i try it does not work. Thanks.

GK-Akinfeev

GK-Ochoa

DL-Bale

DL-Fabio

DR-Rafael

DR-Richards

DC-Pique

DC-Ramos

DC-Kompany

DC-A.Ferdinand

ML-Messi

ML-Nani