[FM11] The Berwick Beauties

AK22

Another excellent season AK.
Israel, excellent! :D This is a great thread, and a great career. What will you do now having won the CL?
i totally agree well written and enjoyable to read

Thanks for the comments, had a really busy weekend so no FM for a couple of days :thdn:

Main target now is to make Berwick a Top 10 side in Europe, probably going to need another Champions League trophy over the next few years to achieve this. The finances have certainly improved, and the club's reputation has increased to 'Continental', so we may be able to bring in a couple of good quality players in the summer. The biggest drawback is the money we receive from the SPL, still only about £2m in TV revenue and £2m in prize money. This doesn't look like improving dramatically anytime soon either!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hopefully the money gained in europe will help you out

Yeah, I'll be hoping the board lets me spend that! A centre-back and a wide-left midfielder/winger are my top priorities the summer transfer window.

• 3 weeks later...
If you look at what DSYoung has done with Prestatyn, making the WPL better, and increasing the finances as well, you should be able to get the SPL up a couple of levels as well!

Haven't played this save much recently but will definitely go back to it at some stage :thup:

I agree, I should be able to improve the SPL standings. However, it's very dependant on the other Scottish teams doing well in Europe too, something of which that don't do regularly enough at the moment. That being said, there has been some signifcant improvement over the past few seasons in the quality of players willing to come to Scotland, so that's encouraging.

Archived