[FM11] Will winter conquer the world?

Bruun

Winterbourne United!

Welcome to my first career thread ever!

I am going to do something I haven’t seen anyone do before.

I will try to get a team from scratch to the top, only using homegrown-players from my own institute!

I’ve cheated a little to give myself some advantage, by using the editor to give me full youth-facilities and training facilities.

I am using an edited database to get to the 10’th division in England.

I am going to use a small database containing just England down to the 10’th division.

Winterbourne United 2010/2011:

Media prediction: 14th

Average ticket price: 1.2 £

Average season ticket price: 35.00 £

Season ticket holders: 65

Sorry for a short briefing of the year 2010/2011, I decided to make a thread like this in April, and my short-term memory is pretty bad! Which means I don’t remember a thing from the first half year at Winterbourne.

League: Even though I was predicted to end in the low end of the table I proved everybody wrong! Winterbourne took the league by storm! After just 23 matches out of the 28 was Winterbourne promoted to the 9’th division.

Hellenic Cup: Had a decent run in the Hellenic Cup, started out against Highworth with an easy 2-1 victory, forced my way to Pegasus Juniors with an easy 4-2 victory, the way continued to Clanfield, my worst enemy in my domestic league, and got beaten 2-1.

FA Vase Cup: Personally I think I had a good run. Joined in at 1st Qual. Round, won 4-0. 2nd Qual. Round won 3-1. Now the excitement begins, got picked out against Ringwood in 1st round and won comfortably 3-1. Erith Town was my target for 2nd round, was the big-outsider before the match, but proved the prediction wrong and won 3-1. Got picked out against Wivenhoe and lost a wooping 4-1, unbelievable, but a good run.

Key Players:

David Fox: My unbelievable goalkeeper:

davidfoxprofileattribut.png

Shane North: Incredible striker:

shanenorthprofileattrib.png

Will Lascelles: Yet another incredible striker:

willlascellesprofileatt.png

Ending league standing:

ftbfutbolhellenicleague.png

Preseason 2011/2012:

Media prediction: 3rd

Average ticket price: 4.0 £ (1.2 £)

Average season ticket price: 54.0 £ (35.00 £)

Season ticket holders: 65

I've got a new feeder club: Bristol City!

And not only that! I've turned semi-professionel - Signed contracts with my key players, so they wont get snapped by other clubs, on the otherside, not a big income of good new youth players! Might be a hard season ahead!

mikaelbruunnewsinbox9.png

July 2011

Winterbourne 1 - 1 Winchester: Good first match: 1-0 in the start of the match, with a lot of chances to us, unfairly deserving a red card in the 69th minute, which made us suffer to a goal against us in the last minutes.

Brislington 1 - 3 Winterbourne: Match against a team in my own league: Easy 3-1 victory with Shane North showing good signs once again, with 2 assists.

Hallen 0 - 2 Winterbourne: Another team from my own league, and it's nice to see how well my team are doing. Easy 2-0 victory. They had NO shots at all at me.

Winterbourne 2 - 0 Marlow: A team from a higher league than me, fun to experience! Not much to say here either.. Easy 2-0.. Yet another match with NO shots at goal..

Winterbourne 2 - 2 Welton Rovers: Last friendly! Against one more team in my own league. Even though having all the play, the game ended 2-2, after being up 2-0..

Archived