Bug Regarding Appointment of New Manager

I am aware that since this is a bug I should report it in the bug forum but I hope by posting it here someone will tell me how to fix this.

In the summer of 2012 AC Milan approached me to become their boss after two successful years at Bayern Munich but instead of outright rejecting their offer I demanded ridicilous wages just on the off chance they would provide me with those wages. They said no, I asked for slightly less they said no and we are feel we are too far apart to continue so we exited talks. Now I didnt get anything about not leaving Bayern but since i negotiated rather than saying an outright no I guess I felt that was okay. Now its October and it still says I am considering a contract from them on their transfer screen even though we exited talks and now they wont appoint a new manager and dont even have a caretaker manager in place. How do I fix this?

The only way I can see you getting over this is to add another manager and start them with AC Milan, then retire that position striaght away. This should remove the problem and AC Milan will then hire a new manager or again approach you.

Archived