kimz FM11 tactics. WARNING : Unrealistic Tactics

I realized that this tactics really mean to all kinds of teams . In order to use this tactic well, you need:

+Times to approach this tactic (players need to get familiar with it first)

+Team talk : have faith or you can make difference individually (very important)

+ 2 excellent full backs ( extra 2 good back up is required): this position will be the most active in the field.

@Kimz: I got situation like that in my team palermo

Match 1: Palermo 2-5 Roma ( crazy first half where 5 goals were scored in 7 mins @_@, they scored 3) with 1.1

Match 2: Porto- Palermo : 2-5 ( I won an important away after suffering heavy defeat at Roma @-@) with 1.1 too.

lol @_@

I am Man Utd and I lost 1-0 to Burnley at Old Trafford
I realized that this tactics really mean to all kinds of teams . In order to use this tactic well, you need:

+Times to approach this tactic (players need to get familiar with it first)

+Team talk : have faith or you can make difference individually (very important)

+ 2 excellent full backs ( extra 2 good back up is required): this position will be the most active in the field.

@Kimz: I got situation like that in my team palermo

Match 1: Palermo 2-5 Roma ( crazy first half where 5 goals were scored in 7 mins @_@, they scored 3) with 1.1

Match 2: Porto- Palermo : 2-5 ( I won an important away after suffering heavy defeat at Roma @-@) with 1.1 too.

lol @_@

add this on first post :

- put this two tactics to your match preparation and change it to team blend, at least until accomplished before using it

- Always sub your DL/DR players on 70% condition as they get tired quickly, and do it for any DC too

- Sub your defender and goalkeeper immediately if their rating below 6.0 otherwise you will conceded a lot and whole team will not performing well

- If you are struggle to score, swap between 3 AMC until you find the right composition and replace player with rating below 6.0

hope it helps...... and keep post your results here ;)

Lost 1-0 Blackburn

Won 1-0 West Brom.

Better get better results soon or i'll be scrapping it.

Team:

Harper/Akinfeev

Jose Enrique

Fab Colloccini

Diego Lugano

Diego Renan

Cheik Tiote/Andrea Poli

Moussa Sissoko

Joey Barton/Kevin Nolan

Mirko Vucinic

Hatem Ben Arfa

Jeremy Menez/Andy Carroll.