[FM11] Manchester United - Time for Trophies

Lukaku-14

1zqa2bt.jpg

Hello & welcome to my Manchester United Football Manager 2011 career. I started my Man Utd FM11 journey this morning and it marks the start of a very promising long term save. My updates will be on a monthly basis with pre-season and end of season summaries to go with them. I hope to play this save for many years staying with the same club, Manchester United. I aim to become the most successful side in Europe in my time here and to remain as the most dominant force in England.

Game: FM11.0

Database Size: Large

Time to get started, there will be a pre-season summary to follow. :thup:

I think it would be unfair to say a Man Utd fan would be bored of managing Man Utd :)

I do think Lukaku-14 will have to go the extra mile though to make it interesting. Taking a top team and just staying there is not a great achievement or story (in a nice way :thup:)

I would suggest Lukaku-14 has a look at the challenges section to add a bit of a story to his thread. I always find most stories interesting if someone adds a challenge in there like youth players or maybe making Man Utd a 100% english team. Or adding great depth to the detail to give a great feel to the thread.

I will keep an eye out for Lukaku-14 and see what he can do to surprise us with Man Utd. I started a edited save once and when someone made a comment I knew I needed to do something different to make it a credible read.

Good luck Lukaku-14 :thup:

Archived