Silva

Clark123

HI guys,

Need some help how i can buy Silva (the valencia one) im playing as arsenal on the 8.0.2 patch and coming up to the january transfer in 2008, i have 66 mil to spend so how much can i get him for ? thanks in advance

Funny you should mention it as I've just bought Silva for Arsenal.

I paid 42 mio at the start of second season after he signed a new contract sometime in 1st season with a 42 mio release clause.

So my best advice is to wait till he signs a new contract if you can wait that long icon_smile.gif

i was thinking about it but i could do with a new keeper too. i havent signed any players soo far and im currently joint 1st with man u but i have one of the worst goal differences in the league. i have the most scored (36) and one of highest conceded (24). what would you guys do?

Say to the press you are in awe of his abilty. Wait until he replies then say you would do your utmost to sign him. Bid for him but just a bit more than his market Value. It will get rejected Then he should get upset. Then he might hand in a transfer request. If he does you can get him cheap. I got Mutu for 10 million by doing that.

OK Here is my current team and tactics i have been using.

fdh.jpg

I would replace walcott with silva(if i get him) and possibly lehman.i my replace famini in the future but that is not a priority at the minute.

fdh-1.jpg

Here is the league table just so you can see the goal difference.

i did have cover as all i had to do was move either hleb or rosicky to either the left or right wing depending on what side needs replacing, but i think im gunna get silva but im going to try and keep the transfer below 50 million.

Archived