The Italian Journey Challenge

Oh, and I found Torre... he has been in Portsmouth for the past 6 years... 14.75m now so I can't afford. He is only 20 now... plays for my Italy team...

And Okaka has bad stats, but he is being tipped by the press and Milan's manager to be given a full internation place soon... not sure why. He did score 8 goals in 7 matches though o.O

So, new rules stated are:

If you have been in Serie B for 5 seasons and have not be promoted, you get to use Sugar Daddy, the same applies if you have been in Serie A for 3 seasons and you have failed to make the top six. Also, you may now buy ONE non-eu player before Serie A.

Thanks.

Well that is great XD As I have got an Argentinian Striker although I don't use him much.

Reached the Playoffs in the 09/10 season JUST. Was 8th with 3 games to go, beat the 7th place team to get in front, equal with 6th but they had a bigger Goal Difference, last match I won 4-1, they lost 3-1, so I went 6th.

I MUST WIN PLAYOFFS! And Italy wants me to win WC I bet. Already done it before.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Benjaminoo:

2nd Lanciano P:34 W:21 D:9 L:4 F:60 A:33 GD:27 Pts:23 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how can u have 23 points if u won 21 games which would give u 63 points add on 9 i hope u meant 72 points!!!!

I WON PLAYOFFS! Serie A for both of us. Haven't started Serie A matches yet, but I've spent my money... Got some Brazilian and Argentian midfielders and one who is MF/FC. Also got a German DC with 19/20 tackling.

Now my Midfield is a 17-year-old Brazilian and a 23-year-old Argentinian with Kharja, who was in the original team I think.

Forward I have R.Oliviera, my new Brazilian, Lucás Simon, a young striker I use as a Sub unless injury calls for a different player. A. Flora Flores, who is brilliant and Italian, and Bucchi, who is quite good but I normally Sub him for Simon.

Can't remember Defense... got M. Sereni in goal for a season or two, before I need to replace.

Bad news, Italy sacked me after England knocked me out in Second Round of WC, 1-0 Theo Walcott scored.

The Non-EU player bit wasn't that bad, as Russia and Turkey both have very good cheap players...

So... seing as we will probably have completed the challenge, what next?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drhenry:

I WON PLAYOFFS! Serie A for both of us. Haven't started Serie A matches yet, but I've spent my money... Got some Brazilian and Argentian midfielders and one who is MF/FC. Also got a German DC with 19/20 tackling.

Now my Midfield is a 17-year-old Brazilian and a 23-year-old Argentinian with Kharja, who was in the original team I think.

Forward I have R.Oliviera, my new Brazilian, Lucás Simon, a young striker I use as a Sub unless injury calls for a different player. A. Flora Flores, who is brilliant and Italian, and Bucchi, who is quite good but I normally Sub him for Simon.

Can't remember Defense... got M. Sereni in goal for a season or two, before I need to replace.

Bad news, Italy sacked me after England knocked me out in Second Round of WC, 1-0 Theo Walcott scored.

The Non-EU player bit wasn't that bad, as Russia and Turkey both have very good cheap players...

So... seing as we will probably have completed the challenge, what next? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If u want a challenge thn go to ma SPL chellenge

Right...

I'm 8th in Table, with one or two matches to go, doubt I will get to seventh.

Somehow, I managed to get through to Italian Cup final. 0-0 at home, I saved and keep trying to win away, which I just can't.

I'm against Milan, and I once was 3-0 up at 20 minutes, and by HT I was at 3-3, no goals in second half, in ET Yorhan Gouroff scored in the 115th minute, and Alberto Gilladino scored in the 120th. I just can't win. I can't even reach Penalties which is what I'm aiming for... more even.

And I'm not the best manager... you two are probably just as good, although I think Jamster stopped doing it.

This will be posted in a different thread, but for the next challenge, should we choose a Championship team and try to get them to win premiership buying ONLY English/Wales/Irish/Scottish and French players? Able to use any foreign players they already have though. Sugar Daddy allowed ONCE during the whole time, and you must be in the Premiership to use it.

Sound good?

Okaka has rubbish stats but seems to be given young player of Serie A and all that...

I bought Luis Rocha for 15m, and he is worth 25m.

Came 9th in First Season, 8th second season. Finished 3rd this season, with 67 points, Inter had 72, Milan had 75. Close season.

Right, I have now finished this challenge in the 15/16 season.

I managed to top the Serie A table by 3 points over Milan, and then 10 days later I beat Chelsea 6-5 on Penalties to win the European Championship Cup. Due to winning both Serie A and the Italian Cup in May, I played Milan in the Italian Super Cup and won 2-1, and beat Werder Bremen in the Euro Super Cup 4-1.

I am the Champion!

Next?

right benjaminoo, i've started your challenge.

i took over at perugia, got 16 players in on a free transfer and sold only 2 for a fee. let a load go on free transfers.

its currently february and i'm top of the league with 59 points, pl 22, w 19. my top scorer is a fella called roberto colussi who has 19 goals in 21 games with a rating of 8.29.

its looking like i'm going to coast up to serie b.

i'll keep you updated

Archived