Calling all those having problems displaying matchday backgrounds

SPE3D

For those of you with problems concerning matchday backgrounds could you please post your system specs complete with details of your graphics card.

I am intent on fixing this and together we can fix this problem.

Please take a few seconds to jot down your details before you go.

many thanks

I don't know. I have a theory I'm trying to examine. The thing is I have tried everything to get backgrounds to work. And I know what I'm doing . I work in IT supporting clients and systems.

The thing is I know I have done everything correctly as many others have done (its not exactly rocket science) yet backgrounds continue not to work....

Well they sort of do. But not the way they're supposed to. Mine only work if I click on a goalscorer and then the back button. Sort of like a screen refresh if you like. Hence the reason why I'm looking at system specs. I'm wondering if it could be something to do with the graphic card drivers etc.

Is there something in common amongst all of us who are having problems with stadium backgrounds? Thats what I'm trying to find out.

I'm using the better background support skin with stadiums from these countrys and there working a treat.....england down to blue square north/south, La Liga and Adelante and these nations from the top divisions - Germany, Holland, France, Italy, Scotland and Turkey.

Also waiting on Goerdie finishing his megapack off.

Are all you guys using the better background support skin?

Archived