Game set up advice

I have an i3 intel processor with 8GB ram.

From experience how many leagues should I look at running for a long term save so that the game doesnt slow down later on. When I have previoulsy researched this people said to load them all due to the RAM I have but others seem to say it will slow down after 15-20 seasons.

I have been experimentiog with 84 leagues this gives 5 star for performance and 1/2 star for speed. Does this work as I have also heard the star system is grossly inaccrate.

Also how do you load players into the database from the leagues that you are not using.

Thanks

I am currently running all 51 countries with all leagues, i got "view only" on most of them except for leagues in Europe, also i got all players of nationality from Europe in the database, i got around 200-250k players total. I used the same setup on FM10 and i expect it too work just fine on FM11 also since the requirements are the same for both games. Since my specs aren't as good as yours, you should be able to run everything just fine. I wouldn't trust the star rating system if i was you.

I am currently running all 51 countries with all leagues, i got "view only" on most of them except for leagues in Europe, also i got all players of nationality from Europe in the database, i got around 200-250k players total. I used the same setup on FM10 and i expect it too work just fine on FM11 also since the requirements are the same for both games. Since my specs aren't as good as yours, you should be able to run everything just fine. I wouldn't trust the star rating system if i was you.

How do you get all players of Nationality from Europe in database

Archived