starting May 2010

meyer

so i'm using a file that lets me start in May 2010 but onloading the league placings are all wrong. so i have gone onto the editor and set all the correct placings of each team and the promoted teams, but i still get a random league standings.

is there a way to fix this so every team finishes where they did last season?

No, because the standings are set from July 2009 in game, by starting in May 2010 (or January 2010) the game sims up to that point. That's why it's pointless (IMO) having these files as it completely screws the realism up. Just play from the start and pretend its 2010.

No, because the standings are set from July 2009 in game, by starting in May 2010 (or January 2010) the game sims up to that point. That's why it's pointless (IMO) having these files as it completely screws the realism up. Just play from the start and pretend its 2010.

Well unfortunately that is the downside to starting the game a year later. There is no other way around it. You could always use FMRTE to change the teams into the appropriate leagues where applicable and im sure it wouldn't take too much time.

To OP - All this was covered in the thread which contained the link to the file so you should really have read it first :thup:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived