best player you had

who is the best player you have that:

Newgen or not.

Who is that player who scored all the goals in the lower leagues and helped you push for the Premiership?

Who is the legendary defender that captained your team to successive Champions League titles?

Who is your World Cup winning hero?

Or who was the guy that you managed for all 20 years of his long and illustrious career?

Who is you best ever player?

This thread is dedicated to them

Newgen or not.

Who is that player who scored all the goals in the lower leagues and helped you push for the Premiership?

Who is the legendary defender that captained your team to successive Champions League titles?

Or who was the guy that you managed for all 20 years of his long and illustrious career?

This thread is dedicated to them

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MiCkEyMcMuLLaN:

Shut up ridley everyone can put up there on posts not just you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

all i meant that it was similar to another thread and he was duplicating threads like he used to do all the time

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by enubuje:

Newgen or not.

This thread is dedicated to them </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is copy and pasted from the pc forums made by .gazthedoood.

Proof

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/521102691/m/6262025293

life on this forum would be much easier if the main threads could be stickied...i can understand why there can be duplicate threads at times (not many people can be bothered to scroll through the many pages of threads etc). Ridley is the only person who makes this point...to an exhausting level I must say though...Fair play to you ridley for putting yourself up there to be shot down...but i deffo feel that it is un-necessary...as new members join the forum you will have a longer list of people to try and convert to your way of thinking (even if it is the best way for the forum).

Rant over...leaving just a simple question...

CAN A MOD MAKE THE MAIN FEW THREADS STICKIES PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">dont take any notice of him, he doesn't know anything (MiCkEyMcMuLLaN) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why does everyone on this website bum ridley you never give anyone else credit if ridley had put this page up you all would of put the best player you have had

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MiCkEyMcMuLLaN:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">dont take any notice of him, he doesn't know anything (MiCkEyMcMuLLaN) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why does everyone on this website bum ridley you never give anyone else credit if ridley had put this page up you all would of put the best player you have had </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if i rmember right mickey you were desperate to get into my challenges and now your slagging me off, how times have changed. They dont bum me but have learnt what respect means not just toward me but toward mightyowl as we are 2 of the main contributers to the forum!

ridley all i know you just hate on me and some people as well. i don't know where good players thread is so instead of you and your mates shouting at me give me a link i will stop posting such pointless threads

thanks

Why does everyone on this website bum ridley you never give anyone else credit if ridley had put this page up you all would of put the best player you have had </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

why dont you just disappear like you have done for ages you want things of the main man and then you go and slag him off!! double standards. I hope you get cut out of any future FMH related challenges

No disrespects to ridley as i know he has done alot for this forum but it does seem to me as if some people suck up to ridley and its quite pathetic.Also questioning ridley, if people didnt post new threads about players they found and stuff and just read the previous topics on players and stuff , because then eventually there will be no more topics to talk about as there are previous topics which may have a comment or two covering them. this means nobody will post on the forum as they dont need to and eventually the forum would become dead because their will be no new interesting topics on things just old ones people have read making their no point in reading the forum as all the threads have read and are old....?

thoughts please as i would like to no people views on it. thanks and please dont think i am being horrible or be offended because im am not being horrible.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">this is practically the same as the good players threads!

and you mean regen not newgen im guessing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont think that is pointing out something!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">his is practically the same as the good players threads!

i dont think that is pointing out something in a nice way

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 04ambroj:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">his is practically the same as the good players threads!

i dont think that is pointing out something in a nice way </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how isnt it? he said its the same as the good young players thread hence he might find what hes asking there and he also points out that he was using the wrong term. Personally im suprised anybody has replied to enujube after the way he called as all!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 04ambroj:

No disrespects to ridley as i know he has done alot for this forum but it does seem to me as if some people suck up to ridley and its quite pathetic.Also questioning ridley, if people didnt post new threads about players they found and stuff and just read the previous topics on players and stuff , because then eventually there will be no more topics to talk about as there are previous topics which may have a comment or two covering them. this means nobody will post on the forum as they dont need to and eventually the forum would become dead because their will be no new interesting topics on things just old ones people have read making their no point in reading the forum as all the threads have read and are old....?

thoughts please as i would like to no people views on it. thanks and please dont think i am being horrible or be offended because im am not being horrible. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im showing ambroj that he was having a go at him by showing what he posted, he saying everyone is sucking up to him and its pathetic and saying that he shouldnt be showing others that there are threads similar to the ones they have opened

your sucking up bobby by reading into the whole thing too much in the benefit of ridley...my feelings are that im sure ridley is trying to be helpful...and indeed is...it is just tiresome reading the same regurgitated 'helpful' nod towards previous older links... Freedom of speech also needs to be adhered to...so long as criticism is constructive and not abusive then it should be fine.

My opinion is that Ridley should back off a bit...chill out icon_smile.gif. If people write something similar to a previous forum member...so what...it shows that people have the same way of thinking on things etc...

Best player I've had was a regen called Harry Hughes, came through, starting playing for my leyton orient team the season they got promoted to the championship. He stayed with me for 7 seasons, breaking most club records before going an joining Arsenal after two years with us in the premiership. Got 27.5mil which werent bad.

Arsenal won the title that season with Hughes scoring 38 goals in all comps.

------

And I also like how i'm the first person in this thread to actually post on topic.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Garfunkel:

your sucking up bobby by reading into the whole thing too much in the benefit of ridley...my feelings are that im sure ridley is trying to be helpful...and indeed is...it is just tiresome reading the same regurgitated 'helpful' nod towards previous older links... Freedom of speech also needs to be adhered to...so long as criticism is constructive and not abusive then it should be fine.

My opinion is that Ridley should back off a bit...chill out icon_smile.gif. If people write something similar to a previous forum member...so what...it shows that people have the same way of thinking on things etc... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And who are you?

Archived