Hello all,

Around a month ago I set up my own forum called Stadia FM. Since then we have had 37 members and we would be ever grateful if you guys so your support and join too.

Here are a list of what we are looking to do and a bit more info on the site:

*Exclusive downloads for the game such as tactics, skins, shortlists etc. Just sign up and you can download as much as you want and no waiting times

*Our forum has very helpful members and we are willing to help if needed

*We have a section just for general football. Discuss the World Cup, Premier League, transfers and any other football matter there. We have already had some very interesting debates so far

*There is another section-General Chat. Discuss everything from books to films, tv shows, music and other sports like Cricket and Wrestling etc in there

*We have also a very talented Graphics Team. We do all kinds of work such as sigs, avatars, wallpapers, animations etc. We are also using graphics to promote our site as you can see on the Portal with the animation

*We have various sub-forums such as Football Manager Challenges, stories etc. We have also got a few Graphics Request threads such as Kit Requests for Football Manager. Sig Requests etc.

*As well as the Football Manager Challenges we also have general challenges coming soon such as:

Signature of the Week

Kit of the Week

Member of the Month

Story of the Month

Post of the Week

And many more coming soon

*A lot of our members also use the Arcade which currently has 63 games. We also have a Chat Feature

Any more info just ask and don't hesitate to ask questions. Comments appreciated

As a FMH player and kit maker the site doesn't appeal to me at all with nothing in the sections, however I hope the others are different. Good luck :).

There is a hidden section for Graphics Team members where we do kits and other projects. The public Graphics section is not as popular yet as the official one. If you would like to join the Graphics Team sign up and tell me

No I wouldn't, I don't see why the graphics team is doing projects for no one to see. Your kit downloads has no threads so they mustn't be doing many.

Plus I have an admin role.

The Graphics Team are doing projects where they can discuss with fellow members. We are distributing them once finished and people can post threads in the original ones too. Plus we have made graphics-there will be a final piece thread created

Ok, I thought you would have posted something in the forum before opening though to give an indication to your projects.

We have a range of kit makers including myself. We also create logos, sigs, banners and animations. A specific request can be sent too and if its something we are new too we still will help

Ok, I thought you would have posted something in the forum before opening though to give an indication to your projects.
What do you define as kit makers? Pen tool or recolouring?

Pen tool. We prefer to make kits from almost scratch. I can tell you that I have the LS 10 templates and SS09 ones.

Off topic-Are you the guy that created Project Dummy?

I am the guy who co-created it yes ;).

Sorry but I don't believe you as I see nothing to back up your claims on your site. I can only see one kit thread - Hellroker's who recolours.

Hellrocker recolours but people like Sismael, Nick, IanC and even me use the pen tool.

• 3 weeks later...
What are the changes mate, all I can see is visual ones.

I have installed a new skin and created a new logo as you can see. Also I have made and installed more member privallages such as Moderation Tools etc. As well as that I will be removing all inactive mods. Any more questions don't hesitate to ask.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived