sales experiment

i was finding it hard to sell players so yesterday i heard a new way to try sell players.

add the value you want over 24 months and offer them to clubs so i decided to try it.

i got mixed results so i decided for the fun of it to see what i would get for most of the liverpool team i started with

sales results for liverpool

heres what i got

~~Stevie G~~

oh yeah i just checked it its the alonso one you mean right? i downloaded this graphics pack i cant remeber which site but the background changes everytime you click a players profile. the bacckground changes to match the profile your looking at. gerrards, torres, all the prem players are in the pack.

~~Stevie G~~

Originally posted by stevie_G_32201:

oh yeah i just checked it its the alonso one you mean right? i downloaded this graphics pack i cant remeber which site but the background changes everytime you click a players profile. the bacckground changes to match the profile your looking at. gerrards, torres, all the prem players are in the pack.

Yeah thats what I meant. Hmm, Im not sure where to look then, Ive alreaddy been on fmunderground and didnt see any backgrounds like the one youve got...

~~Stevie G~~

Originally posted by stevie_G_32201:

i was finding it hard to sell players so yesterday i heard a new way to try sell players.

add the value you want over 24 months and offer them to clubs so i decided to try it.

i got mixed results so i decided for the fun of it to see what i would get for most of the liverpool team i started with

You could have got a lot more for most of those players using the offer over 24 months + 50% sell on method.

20 mil for crouch is about right but you can get the same for kuyt, arbeloa, agger, voronin.

Should get a lot more for alonso, insuq, babel, reina.

Im not sure why you have sold have of those, there top players eg reina. You havent brought anyone else in, who are your targets?

you can sell anyone that was at your club for at least half a season by offering to clubs over 24 months.

You need to also transfer list them and set to not needed by the club.

Best way to do it is to offer them at big prices, and go down, otherwise, the board will accept less than you expect, because they are transfer listed.

this way i got 20 mil for arbeloa, 15 for crouch, 30 for agger and 40 for alonso

Archived