Fantasy World Cup

Tim2

I took the ranking that FIFA used to decide the groups for this world cup and changed the rules, I ranked the top seeds 1-8 and put them in groups so assuming they win their groups they would meet in the Quarter Finals, and the top two seeds would meet in the final. I then removed the rule that no group can have more than two European teams and no more than one from any other continent and came up with the following groups.

Seeding Group A Group B Group C Group D Group E Group F Group G Group H

1 Brazil France Netherlands Argentina Italy Germany England Spain

2 South Africa Honduras Slovenia Japan New Zealand Korea Republic Ghana Korea DPR

3 Cote d'Ivoire Mexico Portugal Cameroon Greece USA Chile Switzerland

4 Algeria Paraguay Uruguay Denmark Australia Slovakia Nigeria Serbia

So I was wondering who would win the groups etc/

A proper table would help.

My picks in bold.

[i]#[/i] [i]Gr: A		Gr: B		Gr: C		Gr: D		Gr: E	Gr: F		Gr: G		Gr: H[/i]
[i]1[/i] [b]Brazil[/b]	France		[b]N-lands[/b]		[b]Argentina[/b]	[b]Italy[/b]	[b]Germany[/b]		[b]England[/b]		[b]Spain[/b]
[i]2[/i] SA		Honduras	Slovenia	Japan		NZ	Korea Republic	Ghana		Korea DPR
[i]3[/i] [b]C d'Ivoire[/b]	[b]Mexico[/b]		Portugal	Cameroon	[b]Greece[/b]	[b]USA[/b]		Chile		Switzerland
[i]4[/i] Algeria	[b]Paraguay[/b]	[b]Uruguay[/b]		[b]Denmark[/b]		Aussie	Slovakia	[b]Nigeria[/b]		[b]Serbia[/b]

Im sorry but that is how the box came out. Some interesting picks, Greece over Australia and Uruguay over Portugal. Id agree with the other 6 groups this way at least one African team would make the second round.

Archived