Row Height on squad screen

JR866Gunner

Hi all as the title says really, I have been able to adjust the row height on the league tables to show more teams and avoid scrolling and basically id like to avoid scrolling on the team squad screen as well......any tips?

If you locate (or add it if your file doesn't have that line) the following line to the <SKIN NAME> settings.xml file located in the settings folder of the skin you are using:

<integer id="dcht" value="22" comment="default control height"/>

The default value is 22, to reduce the row heights lower the value (20 should be ok) this will affect all rows that don't have a custom size (the squad screen should use the default height).

Or if you just want to adjust the squad screen then this should work; extract the person list table.xml file from the panels.fmf and add this line to the file below the fixed_size_rows line:

<flags id="row_height" value="20" />

Changing the value to the one you want.

Thanks MM I shall give it a go! On a seperate note with your classic skin the tree menus jump up and down when navigating through different screens why is this? not that its annoying I am just curious!! brilliant skin btw!

Archived