[FM10] A New Revolution

JamieWatson

Game Setup

Game Start Date: England (July 2009)

Database: 10.3

Database Size: Large + Custom (All England & Scotland players loaded)

Players: 50,000

Extras: I have added 2 extras to enhance my career experience which are; Super Bladesman’s English National League System Update for England to level 10 & cmontheloknow's Scottish League Expansion for more highland leagues & junior sides.

Leagues Loaded:

• England (from level 10)
  • France (from Ligue 1)
  • Germany (from First Division)
  • Holland (from Eredivisie)
  • Italy (from Serie B)
  • Portugal (from Liga Sagres)
  • Scotland (from Lanarkshire 21s YFL B Division)
  • Spain (from LIGA adelante)

Database Overview: 49 Leagues from 8 Nations.

Career Information: Everyone has chosen there own unique ways to keep there careers up to date. I have decided to update this career on a monthly basis in game time. Which means each post update will consist of a months stats & information. Thats a total of twelve updates in one year game time. I will post each match result & also important details at the end of each month. If you would like me to post screenshots or stats of any other team at sometime just ask & I will be happy to do so.

Special Thankyou: Before we begin, I would just like to add a little part here to say a massive thankyou to some people. First of thanks to dafuge. I never gave the career section a chance on these forums until I read his career post (and still keeping up to date with it). Then I would have to go on to list just about every single person that has made career threads on here as I enjoy reading over everyones career updates on a daily basis, so thankyou to all you guys and keep up the good work. Lastly I would like to thank two more people, they are Super Bladesman & cmontheloknow for there tremendous work they have put into there expansions which I am going to be using in this career.

and so we begin...

I will be taking the title Sunday League Footballer to start with, So I'm sure I'll have to start at the bottom.. Unless I get really lucky lol, I'll post within the next half hour to keep you up to date with what job I take on as with the Expansions I have added there is over 100 jobs available to begin with! Wish me luck :p

The Start

After vetting through all the teams that had approached me I brought it all down to two teams. Dalry Thistle & Irvine Victoria. I am from Irvine in Scotland myself so you would think Irvine Victoria would be my first choice... or would it! After all I support Irvine Meadow XI, who are the bitter rivals of Irvine Vics and two leagues above them! Irvine Meadow & Irvine Vics are the two local junior sides of my area. Dalry Thistle is the league below Irvine Meadow XI but the league above Irvine Vics. I finally make a choice... It would shock alot but I am hoping to bring my most local side to success by surpassing Irvine Meadow XI and Pollock (who are the 2 Junior sides which rule all lower league football in Scotland)

I have chosen...

vicsapproach.png

Irvine Victoria Football Club

vicslogo.png

vicsoverview.png

vicsbackground.png

So the media predicts we will finish 9th. I don't want to set my sights too high so early on. If I was to say 1st, I think It'd be optimistic of me, but I am hoping for top 5. That will give me something to build on.

------------------------

*Goals*

[+] Finish in top 5

------------------------

More to follow!

nice.

I had a scottish edited league but not the current format i re-structured the league. I took Vale of Leven from the 7th tier to 5th but then it crashed when i brought a new pc. Was cool having non league additions to the football league. Some surprise teams made it to the scotts prem in my 40 season holiday test.

Good Luck

Archived