[FM10] Knighthood?

karl b

After spending an entire season without a job, i snapped up the oppertunity to manage East Stirlingshire in the Scottish third division.

My first game in charge was the second leg of the playoff final, no pressure!

We finished my first full season in 4th place which was an over-achievement so to win the Scottish second division in my second full season was brilliant, also picking up manager of the year for 2011/12 capped a great season.

I left East Stirlingshire on 18.7.2012 because i wanted to manage in England and had to wait 4 months until being offered the Carlisle job.

I took the job on 28.11.2012 with Carlisle sat bottom of league 1, we eventually finished 17th, job done! I started my second season in charge thinking i could make the playoff's and after 7 games we were 3rd, unfortunately it was downhill from there and i resigned on 14.12.2013.

Luckily just over 2 weeks later i was approached by Burton who where bottom of League 2, not ideal but i knew i could atleast save them from relagation, and did...we finished 18th, i did alot of wheeling and dealing in the summer, bringing in Craig Beattie from MK Dons the pick of my deals, we had an amazing season and finished 3rd

P 46 W 29 D 14 L 3 F 101 A 38 PTS 101

As i was preparing to make an assalut on the free transfers i got a job offer completely out of the blue from Championship side Peterborough, i'm not guna turn that down.

below is the story so far...

http://s806.photobucket.com/albums/yy342/billybonas/?action=view&current=lifewithbonas.png

and the honours list....

http://s806.photobucket.com/albums/yy342/billybonas/?action=view&current=PeterboroughUnited-15.png

i think what i have achieved deserves a knighthood atleast, my ultimate goal is to break every positive record in the premier league.

Archived