Help please! My team hates me! :O

I'm not sure if this is the right place for my question but idk where else to ask it. :(

I started a new save with Liverpool and bought a few players, then commented on Martin O'Neill saying he had done a good job at Villa, and my team's morale plummeted! They are all considering their options and say I'm "Not giving them enough credit". How can I convince my players I believe in them?! :| Even Gerrard wants to leave the club!

Your comments and their responses are not linked.

When they state that you are not giving the team enough credit, they will be refering to your team talks. Its likely to have won a few games and not praised them sufficiently.

You should also look to pick out players that have been performing well and comment on that too.

Its worth noting that in this version, players can respond well to comments such as they are play okay or good rather than simply stating you are ecstatic evertime. This version is far more sensative to media interaction with players against their performance. If they have been playing 'okay' then say that! Do not tell them that the sun shines out of their backside when it doesnt.

As a general rule, you want to be more complimentary of away wins than home ones.

Find a post called, Team talk for dummies (i think) it works very well!

I am sorry to say that I have to disagee with Big H.

Players can and do respond well when you state that you have a great understanding of another manager. In fact, my team respond poorly when I comment negatively when asked.

Also.... a negative team talk 'can' kill moralee, but it can also boost determination. So, you simply need to decide which is needed for which moment.

LAM

Fair one mate - differing opinions is what makes it fun :-)

I was giving advice based on his current sitaution, i.e don't praise other manager's (currently) if your team have responded badly to this recently. And don't give negative full time team talks if your team is low on morale and currently hates you

Archived