Game Status

Selected Country (All Leagues loaded within each country):

• England
  • France
  • Italy
  • Portugal
  • Scotland
  • Spain

Database: Custom: Large DB + All players with national reputation Eastern Europe

Patch: 10.3

Starting unemployed with automatic reputation will update when I recieve my first team!

First Team

FC_Vizela.png

Full Name: Futebol Clube Vizela

Nation: Portugal

Divison: Portuguese Second Division - North

Founded: 1939

Legends, Icons, Favoured Personnel: None

Fierce Rivals: None

Other Rivals: Penafiel, Moreirense, Vit. Guimaraes

Finances: Okay

Season Ticket Holders: 400

Estimated Value: £550k

Media Prediction: 3rd

Transfer Budget: £9000

Wage Budget Remaining: £575

Squad Analysis:

Goalkeeper:

First Choice Good keeper at this level. Has got age on his side and also has a good few caps for Portugal youth team! No replacement number one will be sought.

Right Back:

First ChoiceNot a terrible first choice although he is rather old. Will look for a youthful alternative.

Left Back:

First Choice Best defensive player in our team and will not look for an immediate replacement. However with him being again rather old I will need a replacement sooner rather than later.

Center Backs:

First Choice Probably the best Center Back, not terrifically good and I will want him to be my second best Center Back rather than have him being my best.

Second Choice Not brilliant at best a backup. Will definately not be looking to make this loan permanent.

Defensive Midfield:

Only Choice Lacking any backup at all in this department however we currently have a rather decent looking choice in Guerra. It remains to be seen what formation I will select but if a solid anchorman or ball-winning midfielder is needed you can guarantee he will be a good choice.

Midfield Right:

First Choice Not really good at all. Will either search for a replacement or stick to a narrow formation where I have some excellent central players.

Midfield Left:

First Choice Good left winger. However maybe will be surplus to requirements if I decide to not replace the right wing and play a narrow formation.

Midfield Center:

First Choice Not amazing but the best I have in an MC role. Can also be backup for the rightback spot, so may have his uses during the loan spell

Second Choice Not brilliant at all and will hopefully only serve as backup if kept on, as he can do a job in the AMC role, although if you read on you will see I dont exactly need backup.

Attacking Midfield Center:

First Choice This experienced veteran is good with both feet and looks a terrific player. I do not like fielding many players the wrong side of thirty but his stats definatly justify his inclusion

Second Choice It was a hard choice who would count as a second choice but Rui took first place on the basis of his dual footedness.

Third Choice Not terrible however certainly not the best. Sufficient as backup however.

Forwards:

First Choice Marcel looks a good player and if his loan move is avaliable to be turned permanent I will definatly consider it.

Second Choice Looks to be a decent backup. Nothing extraordinary but solid and experienced.

Youth Prospects:

Unfortunately there are not any good prospects in the under 19s and this needs to be addressed.

As you can see a fairly decent squad if a tad unbalanced. Will see what I can do with a rather modest £9k Transfer Budget and a £600 wage budget. Will be a good challenge to prove the media right and secure a 3rd place spot.

Good selection of leagues there Megafan, which should lead to a good lower league adventure!

From what you've said, it sounds as if you might have to strengthen in order to get third place.

Definately needed strenghtening although when I do the August update you will see I struggled to say the least. With my game running rather slowly on my computer already it does give sufficient time to read a couple of books whilst waiting for it to load :D

August

Transfers:

Jose Maria Starting MC for the club in a position I needed to strengthen. Good bargain for free from Binefar.

Michel Simplicio Looks to be a steal at £9K although it was a heavy outlay and his wages are the most expensive by far at the club. Two goals on his debut but time will tell if it was worth it.

A couple of youth players and Pedro Borges vacated for nominal fees so nothing major.

A bit disappointed I could not strengthen much. Every loan bid I had accepted the players were not interested and I nearly had a good Center Back only for him to join another team. A long season awaits I think.

Matches:

Only one competitive game and that was in the Portuguese Cup against Non-League opposition. Still a good game with 5 goals and the aging Rui Borges showed his worth, along with new boy Simplicio. We dominated and enjoyed a nice 70% possession along with the fact that they had no shots at our goal at all. The Match

Other News: Leandro is injured for 5 months and now I only have two first team strikers.

Unfortunately my computer has decided to wither under the additional pressure having these leagues loaded and will not get past a certain date, I presume it is a regen date and the game or rather my pc cannot handle the additional players, so I am going to have to get a mod to close this. If any cared I was second going into Christmas.

Archived