Default FM 2010 Skins

xtapodias

Hi all,

As i have added support for larger player photos and finally did not manage to collect photos of that size, i decided to use the default skins.

The problem is that i don't anymore have the graphical attributes under the player's photo.

Is it possible to find somewhere the default skins as they are initially installed? (i prefer not to uninstall and reinstall the game!!)

Many thanks,

If you remove or deleting the files from your User Data Folder (by default it's the Sports Interactive/FM2010 folder in your My Documents folder) you will get back to the default skins. (you may want to start with any folders called panels, screens or skins).

Be warned all of your FM2010 data is stored in that folder - save games, added skins, kits, logos, faces so I wouldn't recommend just deleting the folder - if you move the folders to somewhere else on your hard drive they'll be removed from the game without you having to delete the actual files.

You'll also need to make sure you have the skin cache turned off.

Though if you have messed around with any of the files in the Program Files folder then you will need to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Ah, so I take it you have edited the various .fmf files that come with the game and didn't back up first?

You will need to reinstall then yes, although it might work if you just delete the .fmf files you've edited and then validate through steam.

Archived