Adding to current facepack.....

fonejacker

Please excuse what may seem a newbie question, but how would one go about adding to an existing facepack? Just as I don't like my newgens to remain faceless, so would like to add rendom photos here and there.

I understand that FM XML can be used to generate a config file, but I don't know if/how the added photos would be included in said config file?

Thanks in advance

FJ. :D

Regens have facegen faces - the blanks are real players. If you want them to have faces you either download a pack or make them yourself. I do the latter since I'm in tier 10. I'm sure there's a sticky with instructions how to do that. You add the UID number to the pic title and include that in the config file.

Yeah your regens should have a face genreated already. (unless you have just 'real pictures' selected or 'none', you need to select real & generated pictures in the display & sound settings in prefrences)

71390470.jpg

If you want to add your own pictures for your regens,you just need to find out the unique id number for the player/s you want to add a picture to.

Then add a line for that player to the config you are using(with notepad or wordpad ..etc) and put a picture you want to use for that regen player in the same facepack folder and reload the skin on confirm and it should be sorted.

Archived