Possible Windows 7 related facepack issue..

WillyBroadband

Hi guys,

I have looked everywhere for this minor issue and haven't found anything so, can someone help me with the following please..

Since I have upgraded to Windows 7 I now have the default Spanish facepack rather than the far superior TF ones I downloaded. I tried deleting and reinstalling the Spanish TF ones but still I only get the default ones in La Liga.. maybe its not anything to Windows 7? I'm not sure.

All my other TF facepacks work fine. Has anyone else had the same issue or does anyone know what I can do?

Re info: am playing 10.2 through Steam.

Thanks for your help and time.

Hi guys,

I have looked everywhere for this minor issue and haven't found anything so, can someone help me with the following please..

Since I have upgraded to Windows 7 I now have the default Spanish facepack rather than the far superior TF ones I downloaded. I tried deleting and reinstalling the Spanish TF ones but still I only get the default ones in La Liga.. maybe its not anything to Windows 7? I'm not sure.

All my other TF facepacks work fine. Has anyone else had the same issue or does anyone know what I can do?

Re info: am playing 10.2 through Steam.

Thanks for your help and time.

Check you are putting them in the 'users' documents library and not the public one. That caught me out for a bit.

Apart from reloading the cache etc. can't think of what else could be wrong.

Cheers,

Boony

Check you are putting them in the 'users' documents library and not the public one. That caught me out for a bit.

Apart from reloading the cache etc. can't think of what else could be wrong.

Cheers,

Boony

Hi Boony,

Thanks for your reply, I've only had 7 for a few days and have only just noticed the public folders thing! Strangely, all my graphics are saved in the public folder and they still work in game..

I'm sure I'll fix it, thanks for your help.

Archived