bosmans-urgent help

Kalou - a good player but he wouldn't get near your squad

Ben Foster - would be a good signing as back up to Lloris

Tevez - Good signing.

Pienaar - I wouldn't bother with

Pichu Atienza - Definite buy.

Why did bother adding all those players in editor/giving yourself 100s pf millions to spend though? There is no need whatsoever for that many players in a first team squad.

Originally posted by adamj11:

Why did bother adding all those players in editor/giving yourself 100s pf millions to spend though? There is no need whatsoever for that many players in a first team squad.

I was going to say the same but you beat me to it icon_wink.gif

ffs do u know anything about 8.0.2

you start the first season with a budget of over 60million after board adjustment and iv sold high profile players to raise funds such as toure, gallas, flamini, djourou, diaby, eboue, senderos and i bought and then sold garay for a good profit etc so i havnt edited anything. and in second season i was given 70million, so i havnt edited anything, iv just had lots of money to spend

il get some later and put them on, its not hard to build a good squad qith arsenal, and you do need that many players because some of them are too young to play regularly and we have reached the final of every competition and been to the world club championship, and been in community shield and super cup, its a lot of games

The squad which Taylor_08 shows is quite achievable after a season.

A screenshot of transfers would show the players in and the price paid, not the transfer budget.

Anyhow, if they are all free, get them all as a healthy profit can be made.

Great job with the squad btw.

Archived