Is this possible?

DDWZ

Hi guys,

I'm currently managing Juventus. Second season in and I still have about 35 million left too spend. Now instead of actually spending all this money I prefer to use to to pay off my loan debt with the bank.

I was thinking I'd edit my transfer money away(€30 million) and take it off the loans. Now I'm at work right now, so I don't know the exact amount I loaned but you get the idea.

Do you think this is

a) possible

b) realistic

c) smart

Cheers :thup:

Do you have £30m in the balance or £30m transfer budget? If it's in the transfer budget then it's not actually seperate money, anything spent on transfers come out of the balance. If it's in the balance... possible? Should be. Realistic? Ask the Juventus board. Smart? As long as you don't end up in debt due to losing money over the season sure. (Many top clubs lose money during the season and only make it back at the start of a new season.)

Both. Got about €50 million in the bank, €35million too spend. So it'll leave me with €15million left or so. Should cut it, considering Im in CL league aswell which generates loads of cash :)

With realistic I ment: Do clubs do this in real life aswell, when they got a little money left pay off their debts?

Thanks for your answer Snarko. I think I'll just give this a go and see how it works out. Will start with €10 million or so :)

someone mentioned this before i think and it wouldnt be viable as the bank you got the loan off would charge you for repaying it earlier as the terms of the loan would include interest charges that they have expected to get so would actually charge you more to pay it early, tho if it was a gift loan from the owner i wouldnt know how generous he would feel? :)

Do clubs do this in real life aswell, when they got a little money left pay off their debts?

Thanks for your answer Snarko. I think I'll just give this a go and see how it works out. Will start with €10 million or so :)

I dont know if this happens irl but I do know one thing. You are only the manager and wouldn't have a say on this matter. Only the board can decide if and when they should pay off their debts early. I dont think this happens in the game anyway.

Archived