Composure and Concentration Training

Hey all,

With the recent changes in patch 10.2, can someone please tell me how you now train the two above skills and any others for that matter, which have also fallen from the standard schedules.

LAM

Are you sure? I only ask as it now appears in goalkeeper training, but obviously this is not an option for outfield players.

So, assuming they gave you the correct information, they each appear twice now. once in their respective attacking and defensive catagories and also now in goalkeeping?

I assume if i have a keeper training attack and defence he only recognises Concentration and Composure in the keeping training?

LAM

Are you sure? I only ask as it now appears in goalkeeper training, but obviously this is not an option for outfield players.

So, assuming they gave you the correct information, they each appear twice now. once in their respective attacking and defensive catagories and also now in goalkeeping?

I assume if i have a keeper training attack and defence he only recognises Concentration and Composure in the keeping training?

LAM

Your assumption is correct. I bugged SI about it and they confirmed that attacking and defensing training for a keeper does not improve those attributes anymore. Quite surprised they put composure on goalkeeping training though as it makes more sense that it's a ball control training as it's when the player is on the ball.

Archived