Editor Help needed

Shaz786

Hi, I used editor and created some players and saved it and wen i start a new game it says:

A serious error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in: SHAZZA-PC/C:/Users/Shazza/documents/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2010/Crash dumps

When I open the crash dump file I get a DMP file which says FM 2010 v10.1.1.89736

(2009,12.08 21.16.10)dmp.

What have i done wrong and what do i need to do to get it working please help me thanks

Hi, i used the data editor on the boxed copy for the PC. I created my sunday league club and players, and added them into the blue square south league, removing Lewes from the league. I saved this in a new file and not the config file. When i start a new game there is nowhere to select the edited database, can somebody please advise me on what to do.

Hi, i used the data editor on the boxed copy for the PC. I created my sunday league club and players, and added them into the blue square south league, removing Lewes from the league. I saved this in a new file and not the config file. When i start a new game there is nowhere to select the edited database, can somebody please advise me on what to do.

When starting a new game look for a box marked change. Tick this and you'll be taken to another screen where you can tick on any file that you've created. There is only one database with fm2010 and its the changes that get saved.

Archived