Unrealistic Prize Money

alexvc3

I am currently playing fm 09, not buying fm 10 just yet. The prize money for competitions such as the "fa cup" and the "champions league" have really low prize money for winning it. Does anyone know how to change this in the editor?

I am currently playing fm 09, not buying fm 10 just yet. The prize money for competitions such as the "fa cup" and the "champions league" have really low prize money for winning it. Does anyone know how to change this in the editor?

Actually, you cannot edit the FA Cup but you can re-do the nation rules for England and make a new FA Cup and upgrade the prize money that way. If you look at SuperBladesman's 10-tier english league system, I do believe he had to make a new FA Cup. But this is all for FM10 only

Actually, you cannot edit the FA Cup but you can re-do the nation rules for England and make a new FA Cup and upgrade the prize money that way. If you look at SuperBladesman's 10-tier english league system, I do believe he had to make a new FA Cup. But this is all for FM10 only

So you can only edit it in fm 10 not fm 09

Archived