Training Schedules

Do you guys stick with the same training schedules from day one

E.G create a Goalkeeper, Full Back, Center Back, Midfield, Winger, Attacker schedule and then put all the relavent players in these? This is the way i have played FM/CM since i can remember right out the box and the make every thing as simple as possible, UNTIL NOW i have had good sucess with the majority of teams i have played with but this time round im finding it a bit tougher. Yes you can say its my tactics and other factors but im gonna do a process of elimination and "Training" is first. I started off at Man United to get to grips with the new features and play a 4-4-2 system the reason im targetting training first is because my players conditions are really low towards the end of the game (compare to AI)

Should each player have a different schedule?

Should the schedules change?

How often should they change schedules?

Should i create a schedule for those that are coming back from injury

how often should i rest a player for a day(s) or so

Would i monitor this Daily/Weekly/Monthly

Now over to you guys

Regards in advance

Stu

Should each player have a different schedule? YES

Should the schedules change? YES

How often should they change schedules? I review every 2 months or if there is a problem

Should i create a schedule for those that are coming back from injury You should, but I don't as I then forget to change them over

how often should i rest a player for a day(s) or so? Only when needed

Would i monitor this Daily/Weekly/Monthly? Bi-Monthly

I find the easiest way to monitor training is to set reminders for all players that have individual training and they pop up every two months. I personaly spread these out so that I am looking at 4/5 players each week.

LAM

Archived