Backroom advice screen. Assistance needed, please.

On the "backroom advice" screen, your ass. man. will tell you such gems as; team "x" are more aggressive than we are. One of your coaches will either agree or disagree with the statement. There are also two boxes to click, one says "tactics" and the other says "dismiss advice". There can be up to about six or so pieces of information given. I can understand the dismiss advice option but what purpose does the tactics option serve? It obviously takes you to the tactics screen but what action/s am I supposed to take apart from getting onto the tactics screen. It is beginning to get to me as I feel sure that I should be taking some sort of action and I can't figure out what. Any "guru's" around who can enlighten me, please? Kind regards.

When you click the tactics tab it takes you to the tactic screen so you can make the changes based on their advice. For example if a side is more agressive than you, then you might want to adapt a easy tackling approach. So that player's don't over commit to tackles.

Can't quite remember what the other options are, as I just dismiss everything as I set up based on how I want to play instead :). But if you need more help, just ask :)

When you click the tactics tab it takes you to the tactic screen so you can make the changes based on their advice. For example if a side is more agressive than you, then you might want to adapt a easy tackling approach. So that player's don't over commit to tackles.

Can't quite remember what the other options are, as I just dismiss everything as I set up based on how I want to play instead :). But if you need more help, just ask :)

Thanks muchly Cleon. I have been dismissing everything as well but only because I didn't know any better! I shall carry on as before as I don't see the point of sorting out my formation and tactics only to change them all after every backroom advice meeting. I am one of those people who like the new system. It has suddenly made me see the light with regards to the sliders. I might even go back to the slider system yet. Long time no speak, Cleon, nice to talk to you again. Keep up your good work in the forums, it is appreciated, as is all the assistance given down the years by yourself and wwfan, rashidi, et al. Kind regards.

Thanks muchly Cleon. I have been dismissing everything as well but only because I didn't know any better! I shall carry on as before as I don't see the point of sorting out my formation and tactics only to change them all after every backroom advice meeting. I am one of those people who like the new system. It has suddenly made me see the light with regards to the sliders. I might even go back to the slider system yet. Long time no speak, Cleon, nice to talk to you again. Keep up your good work in the forums, it is appreciated, as is all the assistance given down the years by yourself and wwfan, rashidi, et al. Kind regards.

:)

It can be used to your advantage if you struggle to understand how and what to tweak game by game. Taking the advice and making a few changes can help, but then there is also the flip side of getting it wrong. But if the current method you use is working I don't really see the point of changing :)

Archived