Help for Bayern

Hi, just starting my second season at Bayern, on 8.0.2, and am looking to improve my team.

I have about £25m to spent and really need a fast striker and possibly a young DM, to replace van Bommel.

This is my current team.

GK: Ustari/Rensing

DR: Sagnol/Lahm

DL: Lahm/Jansen

DC: Lucio/Veloso

DC: Breno/Garay

DM: Veloso/van Bommel

AMC: van der Vaart/Jiminez

AMR: Altintop/Menez

AML: Schweinsteiger/Borowski

FC: Toni/Podolski

FC: Klose

I also have:

Max Grun

Andreas Ottl

Toni Kroos

in the main squad.

Keep Van bommel , He will play good game and will score few goals. At least that what happened in my first game with bayern. What bout sosa? He will score goals for you from the middle field..

Your forward side is quite good, The duo Tony/klose will score plenty of goals. Work on Tony kroos...

Ottle is a DM so you don't have to search for one, But you have to get a striker and an attacking middlefielder...

I'd say Asamoah Gyan, he is expensive, but you got the money, he is a very fast striker, the best probably, he can play in the middle if you needed one .. (*simply since my Van der vaart went to 6 months injury in my first season!!!!) ... And he will score goals for you..

Messi/ronaldo are out of reach for now, so as fabergas. If you could land on any it would be great, but i guess still hard; you need few titles and the end of their contract.. Try to get bojan as well.

Altintop was not an AMR when i played him.. He was a Dm as i guess..

you might need alves and chiellini on your defense.. They will be very costy later on...

This ustari goalkeeper is a gem! i bought him for 7 millions and here is palermo offering 22 million for him with less then 5 months icon_wink.gif !!! of course, i didnt sell him...

I am at the same stage as you.. and using a good tactic with a great training and coachs.. the team is moving very well!

imo DM is not a pressing issue because Ottl usually becomes quite good(and Demi if you still have him).

i would suggest first getting a long term replacement for Sagnol as he is only going to decline from here on. Rafinha or Chrétien would be brilliant. then get a young striker as Toni will also start to deline after the second season. as Toni replacement maybe check out Pazzini.

Archived