Newly created club and Europa League rules

jl

Hi guys

I was having some fun with the editor and created a new club (July 2009) and moved a bunch of players from Man United's youth/reserve team to my new club. That means that most of the players are fairly inexperienced and aged between 16 and 19.

I began with the club in the Coca-Cola League 2 (July 2009) and was fortunate enough to win the League Cup, enabling entry to the 2010/11 Europa Cup.

I have been requested to register my squad to include at least 4 HG players. I don't have them and now can't get past the internal dialogue box requiring me to submit the numbers as required by the competition rules.

Is there any way to by pass and continue, appeal by way of special dispensation due to being a new and young club, or am I scuppered, meaning that my first season is effectively null and void?

Thanks guys.

jl

Hi guys

I was having some fun with the editor and created a new club (July 2009) and moved a bunch of players from Man United's youth/reserve team to my new club. That means that most of the players are fairly inexperienced and aged between 16 and 19.

I began with the club in the Coca-Cola League 2 (July 2009) and was fortunate enough to win the League Cup, enabling entry to the 2010/11 Europa Cup.

I have been requested to register my squad to include at least 4 HG players. I don't have them and now can't get past the internal dialogue box requiring me to submit the numbers as required by the competition rules.

Is there any way to by pass and continue, appeal by way of special dispensation due to being a new and young club, or am I scuppered, meaning that my first season is effectively null and void?

Thanks guys.

jl

Register 21/25 players, you give up the 4HG spaces you cant use.

Archived