[FM10] Portuguese Third Division And Youth/U23 League (WITH promotions/relegations)

• 1 month later...
I've manage to create the Portuguese 3rd Division with all 8 series.

The Structure:

3rd Division:

- 8 Groups (Serie A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)

- Each Serie will be disputed in 2 phases. (1st phase -> 12 clubs, 2 legs | 2nd phase -> first 6 clubs from 1st phase, 2 legs and last 6 clubs from 1st phase, 2 legs)

- 1st place from each group will get direct promotion.

- 2nd place from each group will play a playoff for 4 promotions.

I'm trying to create Portuguese 3rd Division with the same rules but I haven't figure it out how to implement the playoffs for the remaining promotion places (since we have 8 divisions and only 12 promotion places): "2nd place from each group will play a playoff for 4 promotions."

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks

Ok. I set 1 promotion spot for each subdivision (8 in total) and a playoff for the remaining 4 positions (I used the playoff tab as BurnCm4X said). However the playoff just has one leg and there's no option to set a 2 leg playoff - home/away (at least I didn't find it). Is this the only option for the playoffs (whithout using the advanced editor rules)?

Shelton, the Reino Manager will be great but for me is enough to have 3Division and Distritais in the game whit the default portuguese teams (I don't want edited players or additional teams).

Thanks

Archived