4-2-4 = Goal

Sorry to post again as i cant edit my post.

Some simple tips i can think of to counter 4-2-4:

1. If they play 4 forwards, you play 5 defenders. This can pretty much stop through pass and you have 1 extra man to win the balls crossing into the penalty box.

2. DR and DL on easy tackle, so their winger/wingback cant beat your man to make quality cross balls at byline.

3. Use 1 DMC to stop long shot

4. 3 MC to pressure their 2 MC in the midfield so they cant make quality pass + easy to lost possession.

5. The 2 wider MC should have higher closing down setting to close down their wingback making quality cross.

6. Team instruction Ultra-defensive, least creative freedom, short pass, highest time wasting.

7. ST hold up ball, simple pass, no run with ball.

8. All 5 defenders not going forward for any attacking freekicks, corners, throw in or the AI might caught you in a counter attack.

For those who complain for cheating, how many of these tips have you tried before get beaten? icon_razz.gif

Well, although 4-2-4 has caught me out many a time...there's been two incidents in the last two days in my game when i've thrown caution to the wind and came out victorious. It's not the game trying to cheat us, we've got just a good a chance of doing it as they have. I love this game.

Archived