every scottish team playable

proevofanatik

hello scottish fans. have you ever wanted to play as your local junior team and lead them to the champions league? well now you can. i have put scottish prem and div 1 into english premiership. scot div 2 and 3 into championship. and moved all the scottish juniors and highland league teams to league 1 and 2. also the east and south scotland teams are also playable in the blue square leagues.

i will be uploading it soon. the only problem so far is the league names wont change to the new ones. im asking about to see if anyone knows how to change them. when i get them changed or if they cant be changed ill will release it as soon as i find out what is what.

here is the link to what i have done so far.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2zddmwmjghm

here is the fix for the league names. just put it in the Inc folder in the database. replace it if needed.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?od32jmghxjz

You probably have a .lnc file with all the corrected competition names that you downloaded. Go into the .lnc file within your new database folder and delete the new English competition names. These instructions aren't in depth at the moment, so I'll throw together something better tomorrow.

i will be changing this database again. all the english teams will be going into the italian league, and the italian teams will go into the scottish league.

does anyone know how far promotion and relegation goes in the italian leagues? i need to know this because i dont want a non league italian team getting promoted to the new english league setup.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
i will be changing this database again. all the english teams will be going into the italian league, and the italian teams will go into the scottish league.

does anyone know how far promotion and relegation goes in the italian leagues? i need to know this because i dont want a non league italian team getting promoted to the new english league setup.

thanks

In the game you can play Serie A, B, C1, C2.

There is Serie D (9 divisions), that are NOT playable but will promote 9 teams to C2....

And then there is "A lower divisions" with 160 or 200 teams, I don't remember... But you will never see these teams in the playable leagues... So you have to swap all Serie D teams...

Archived