Few Editing Issues.

BraintreeMan

Hi, I'm Max, I'm new to the forum but not new to using forums. I play FM and love it and decided to start editing recently, and I've come across one or two issues, is there anyone who could find a solution to these?

- I created a database using the default database as a basic model, and as an experiment, added a team into conference south with huge amounts of financial resources, superb from-scratch players and an awesome coaching staff. However when I loaded the database into the game and selected available nations England wasn't an option. Any solutions?

- Not a problem, but when editing a teams kit, which colours affect the sock and short colours of a side?

- I tried to edit the database I use for my main side (in conference premier) which I play with competitivly, not as an experiment, to expand the stadium as I was aiming for promotion the coming season and wanted a stadium to correspond with my ambitions, the board wouldn't let me expand the stadium.

I then went into the database I was using at the time and edited the stadiums capacity from 4000 with 250 seated to a 12,500 all seater stadium. However on re-entering the game there was no change to the capacity of the stadium. I checked which database I was using and I had edited the right one but there was no in-game change.

Thanks very much.

Hi, I'm Max, I'm new to the forum but not new to using forums. I play FM and love it and decided to start editing recently, and I've come across one or two issues, is there anyone who could find a solution to these?

- I created a database using the default database as a basic model, and as an experiment, added a team into conference south with huge amounts of financial resources, superb from-scratch players and an awesome coaching staff. However when I loaded the database into the game and selected available nations England wasn't an option. Any solutions?

- Not a problem, but when editing a teams kit, which colours affect the sock and short colours of a side?

- I tried to edit the database I use for my main side (in conference premier) which I play with competitivly, not as an experiment, to expand the stadium as I was aiming for promotion the coming season and wanted a stadium to correspond with my ambitions, the board wouldn't let me expand the stadium.

I then went into the database I was using at the time and edited the stadiums capacity from 4000 with 250 seated to a 12,500 all seater stadium. However on re-entering the game there was no change to the capacity of the stadium. I checked which database I was using and I had edited the right one but there was no in-game change.

Thanks very much.

when you add a team to a league you have to remove one from that league too so the numbers remain as they were;)

or that league/country wont show up I think

also with the pre game editor it will not influence your saved games.................you have to re start again:(

thats why get all your things done with pre game that you cant with the FMRTE editor before you start

if you just want to change the capacity etc you can use FMRTE for that and wont have to start a new game:thup:

any problems just ask;)

Archived