FM10 Competition Editor - What will you add?

i'll be making a new Australian league as ours is too small and restricted, plus I'll be activating as many Asian nations as I can: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Iran, Iraq, Vietnam, Cambodia, North Korea, etc.

I can't wait!!

I'm not even sure I'm going to buy the game, but posts like this make me want to give it a try.

This is funny. For years I've been asking for an editor that will let people add leagues and teams, and have been shouted down by certain people on this forum.

I'm very happy that so many people are very, very eager that such a feature will finally be included in FM. It comes at a time when I've pretty much given up on the FM franchise. Just too frustrating to play. No African leagues aside from South Africa.

I'm also happy for the guy who is so pleased at finally being able to add the Iranian league.

See, SI? Options are good. They make people happy and get people excited who might not otherwise buy the game.

I'm not entirely sure how the new editor will work, but maybe, FINALLY, we will be able to add more African leagues. Ghana. Egypt. Cameroon. Wow!

Even others like Jamaica. USL-1 and USL-2 in the US. Wow. I could wind up managing my local side, Cleveland City Stars, in FM!

Guys who want to manage the Chelseas and Real Madrids of the world can continue to enjoy doing so. Those of us who want to manage Hearts of Oak or Boys Town can do that.

FM should be fun for as many people as possible. Options are a good thing. The more options, the better.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived