The Better Half - Plug & Play tactics

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whats ur results so far with lower teams,im playing with boro got promoted,struggling atm,u think it can work with them?

also do u use touchline shouts?

- 10th with Stoke, 12th with Hull, currently 7th with Sunderland ( no signings in any team)

- No shouts

- Should work with lower teams, just remember to adjust the Closing Down ( i.e, in the Closing up version, set it to the width on almost all players so they dont get dragged out of position), this could be a good ideá for all underdogs, not just crap teams.

- 10th with Stoke, 12th with Hull, currently 7th with Sunderland ( no signings in any team)

- No shouts

- Should work with lower teams, just remember to adjust the Closing Down ( i.e, in the Closing up version, set it to the width on almost all players so they dont get dragged out of position), this could be a good ideá for all underdogs, not just crap teams.

u created the tactics without the wizard? and how come no shouts?

and finally,why norwegian in the game? :p

u created the tactics without the wizard? and how come no shouts?

and finally,why norwegian in the game? :p

Yes, these tactics are/where created without the wizard ( basiclly, they are based on my old 09 tactics with minor alteration to the CD settings). No shouts are recommended as its 3 versions and the scenarios and recommendations would be endless.

Norweigan ???

Yes, these tactics are/where created without the wizard ( basiclly, they are based on my old 09 tactics with minor alteration to the CD settings). No shouts are recommended as its 3 versions and the scenarios and recommendations would be endless.

Norweigan ???

lol saw now that u quoted some other guys post that had norwegian on the ingame ss :p

hmm,im not that impressed so far,i will wait untill u get em sorted proper before trying em,not doing that bad with my own in my boro game

• 1 month later...

Archived