Need some help with FMRTE

Ajaxkevi

Hello I have just downloaded FMRTE to see what's it all about. Now I have tried editing some players. But I can't make them better by improving their skills. Any help is appreciated.

Whenever I try to edit a player by improving a skill I get a terminal error.

Sorry if this is the wrong section.:o

I have noticed this just happens when I write any numbers on FMRTE. Someone know what's going on?
I can't change any numbers manually. Once I press for instance 2 It has a fatal error and closes down.

Notes

* FMRTE Requires Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1 Framework, otherwise it wont work, it will crash at startup. Download .NET 3.5SP1 here.

* You cannot run FMRTE directly from the RAR file, you have to extract all files and folders from the rar file to any folder.

* You cannot move the FMRTE executable, the executable has to be in the same place that all the others files and folders that are included in ther RAR file.

* If you are running Windows Vista, try to run FMRTE as Administrator (press the right button of your mouse and select Run as administrator) if you are having problems...

http://www.fmscout.com/a-fmrte_real_time_editor.html

Have you tried re-installing it?

Notes

* FMRTE Requires Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1 Framework, otherwise it wont work, it will crash at startup. Download .NET 3.5SP1 here.

* You cannot run FMRTE directly from the RAR file, you have to extract all files and folders from the rar file to any folder.

* You cannot move the FMRTE executable, the executable has to be in the same place that all the others files and folders that are included in ther RAR file.

* If you are running Windows Vista, try to run FMRTE as Administrator (press the right button of your mouse and select Run as administrator) if you are having problems...

http://www.fmscout.com/a-fmrte_real_time_editor.html

Have you tried re-installing it?

Never had to install it, but thanks. I try downloading that .net framework might have an older version of it on my pc.

Archived