• Copa Libertadores group bugged

MatiasDFS
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Im in 2027 with an Arg first division team and my libertadores group looks like this, with no games in my schedule at all. Save games uploaded to the cloud, one a few days before the draw (beforedraw.fms) and one a month after when i noticed the bug (afterdraw.fms).

Screenshot_20230114-144723_FM23 Mobile.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

if you guys have experience with this kind of issues and could guess if this was a one time thing or will always happen from now on in the save it would be great, asi im really into the save and maybe its worth playing this bugged season if it will go back to normal after.

• SI Staff

Thank you for reporting this.

If you play through to March, does this issue still happen?

Also, it appears that the two saves are the same, and that both are from after the draw which was held on 15th Jan in the game. Do you have a save from before the draw?

hace 1 hora, Kate Edwards dijo:

Thank you for reporting this.

If you play through to March, does this issue still happen?

Also, it appears that the two saves are the same, and that both are from after the draw which was held on 15th Jan in the game. Do you have a save from before the draw?

lol i was 99% sure it was an auto save from 12th jan, or at least that was what the load option said lol, i must have confused them when uploading sorry. Sadly i dont have it anymore, ill continue the save to see if playing through march fixes it and also to see if i can reproduce it again next year, my bad.