• Urealistic wage and length of contracts

Peterdk
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I play as FC Nordsjælland in the danish superliga, and when i go to sign the players that are there in real life to a new contract they ask for 8-10 times the amount that they are on now in real life, i know many of the players are on their first pro contract and are deserving a big wage rise if they are to sign new contract but this is so unrealistic, i pay the same wages as FC København for some of my players which is maybe the case for 1 or 2 players in real life but i have like 10 players. also every single player that i resign to a new contract wants a 1 year deal even really young unproven players.  both of these things also happens with new signings from smaller teams.
    i know its a small league but it ruins the game. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Generally agents/players will start high and you should have the power to negotiate them down. What happens when you try to do so? Are you able to get them on more reasonable terms? 

If you can't even with negotiation, do you happen to have a save game which shows this with some specific players? If so, please upload and let us know the file name. Details on how to do so here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

Thanks.