• Player disappeared from registry/rejoined club I bought him from? (Can't register him)

SupraFlush
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi!

I have a problem with a player disappearing from my squad registry, and I can't register him again. He's a star player and was previously registered before the January window.

image.thumb.jpeg.2cbedf36aa7094572321ddb487c53a89.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.c4477e6acb84ac2249168e6170769d58.jpeg

Sorted by nationality he won't show up. When I look at his history, it seems he has rejoined Flamengo, despite me not getting any bid for him

image.thumb.jpeg.32a1dc27ca43516cef3cd2bd8781a7f3.jpeg

But if I look at his profile it says he is contracted to me, and he's not in Flamengos squad.

image.thumb.jpeg.69f47638a36332eafd2dabae4daac84f.jpeg

I do have saves before the January where he is registered and available for me, if you want I'll upload one before and one with the issue.

Thanks in advance and sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, it's my first bug report

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Of course, I've uploaded two files, one before the January transfer window where he is registered (but it still looks the same in his history, that he belongs to Flamengo) and one after.

The Files are named:

Unable to register player (Before January transfer window).fm

Unable to register player (January transfer window).fm

I have saves from before I signed him, if that would be interesting. I managed to save the situation by using a third party tool (FMSE 23) by swapping him with other players and that seems to have worked.

Thank you for your help and just let me know if I can help in any other way

• Administrators

Thank you, we'll investigate from here! 

The save prior to the signing wouldn't hurt though, if you could upload that too when you get a chance. :)