• B team & youth players all want to get contracts as first choice players or even stars

mrRadosny
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Basically all players I try to prolong contracts with from B team / under19s have unreasonable demands about the playing time. I think they might take into account the time they spent on pitch in the lower rank teams (first team players and incoming transfers have reasonable demands from my experience so far)? Didn't work like that in earlier FM versions I believe, and it makes it very hard to keep young homegrown talent in the squad.. Not talking about top-quality players who could actually compete for a place in the line-up, it's 1-2 star players with a bit of potential who all want to be important players.

Save uploaded (Unreasonable playing time requests mrradosny.fm)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

5 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, we have been unable to reproduce this issue from your save. Can we please get some specific names from the save file you uploaded, thank you.

You should be able to replicate it with Diego Kortazar in my save. My GM just recommended I renew his contract to increase his release fee and the agent won't accept anything less than important player (incorrect) even though the recommendation is for future prospect (correct).

Files Uploaded to the OwnCloud:

U19 Contract Demands - A. Getxo - Copy.fm

Experiencing the same issue. It just seems to be a randomly selection of u18 that wants to play on the main team when signed from another team and wants a Squad Player playing time. It happens very frequently.

Jumping in to say that I've got the exact same issue. And it just happens that my club is also Arenas Club de Getxo.

May be worth mentioning that I created my B team after promotion in the 3rd league, so it wasn't there in the first place.

I uploaded my saved called Ekaitz Elizalde - Arenas Club.fm

Try renewing any player in the B team and you will see it 

Do you require more examples? Facing the same issue on FM22 and loosing talents only because they are identify themself as Key Players of my B Team. This make contracts extension Impossible 

• Administrators

From what I can see we have enough examples, but unfortunately we haven't been able to find a stable resolution yet. I'll have to apologise as well, if you're still on FM22 any potential fix wouldn't resolve it on that game, we can no longer release updates for previous editions.