• AI teams not offering their best prospects for loan, leaving them to rot in 2nd team

abcdf
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

This issue, together with the other one I just logged, are in my opinion the main reasons for why we have poor player development in longer term saves. 

I have seen this more often in France, Germany and Spain, nations where there are B teams, it's a bit better in England and Italy.

I attached a screen of PSG 2nd team, full of potentially world class players, they are not offering a single one of them for loan! And all those players have a CA that ranges from 120 to 135ish, so they clearly get no benefit from playing in the 2nd team, in the amateurial 4th division of french football.

Why the hell are PSG not offering these players for loan? Does not make any sense. As you can see, not ony they do not offer them, they explicitly make the UNAVAILABLE for loan for absolutely no reason.

Please SI take this issue seriously, I already logged it last year and have seen little to no improvement on the matter.

PSG.PNG

Moleiro.PNG

Ekitike.PNG

Bitshiabu.PNG

Pembele.PNG

Moleiro 2.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

They don't loan them because they ask for their wages to be paid by the club who wants to loan them.

Just look at their salary. no club in lower leagues can afford to pay 2milion per year for Moleiro for example.

Please make the AI teams not to be so demanding with their loan fees....

1 ora fa, andu1 ha scritto:

They don't loan them because they ask for their wages to be paid by the club who wants to loan them.

Just look at their salary. no club in lower leagues can afford to pay 2milion per year for Moleiro for example.

Please make the AI teams not to be so demanding with their loan fees....

I agree 100% but the problem here is that they do not even try to offer them for loan. Then another side of the issue is that they're unable to loan them even when they do offer them partly because of the wage issue you outlined

Edited by abcdf

Il 24/12/2022 in 18:04 , Zachary Whyte ha scritto:

Thank you for raising this. We'll examine further.

Thank you Zachary. Did you already notice this issue internally? Because with the fact that it is harder since FM22 to develop players, many miss the chance to do so just because they lack quality playing time as a result of the completely absurd transfer behaviour of AI teams. The impact of the issue is pretty big on the overall game world in longer saves

Edited by abcdf

Another very weird example, Liverpool making almost their entire U-21 squad unavaible for loan for no logical reason.

As you can see, players like Baturina (21 yo, 135 CA, 166 PA) will get absolutely no development by playing in the reserves league. It would be sensible to loan him as often as possible to develop him

Liverpool loans.PNG

Baturina.PNG

Edited by abcdf

Same thing here. Barca B, playing in the third division with a team full of 120-130 CA players, the entire team is unavailable for loan. As a result, those players will not develop.

Barca B.PNG

Abde.PNG

Akhomach.PNG

Edited by abcdf

The loan status is set at the start the game. You can see the same happeing in your own youth team.

And AI tream will only put their best young prospects on loan list before the transfer windows starts.

I think the possible solution will be not to preset the loan status so that other clubs can make offer to players not on loan list during the transfer windows.

Edited by nicholas.shen

Il 1/1/2023 in 01:10 , nicholas.shen ha scritto:

The loan status is set at the start the game. You can see the same happeing in your own youth team.

And AI tream will only put their best young prospects on loan list before the transfer windows starts.

I think the possible solution will be not to preset the loan status so that other clubs can make offer to players not on loan list during the transfer windows.

Yeah but as you can see some teams put none or very few of their prospects on offer for loan at the start of the window, not even the best, especially when the side has a B team

Edited by abcdf

I come back also for this issue with my findings after the update. On this side, there have been huge improvements honestly, but for some reason the machanic is still broken in some countries, such as Spain, where teams still refuse to loan their B team players for no actual reason when they are clearly too good to play in the B team.

The two Barca players I attach were made unavailable for loan for 2 years straight. Barca B is playing in the 3rd division, while these players have a CA that ranges from 130 to 140. They should clearly:

- be moved to the first team and not the B team and possibly used in the first team rotations, or

- be loaned to a bigger team, ideally in some European first level league and not be left to rust in the third division, for which they are clearly too good for and get no development out of.

Same thing for the real madrid Japanese guy. Not only he is probably too good for the second league, but he is also not registrable for the B team for some reason, as many of Real Madrid B players, so he is going to spend years without playing consistently.

Then let's look at Reiner. At the start of the game he is on loan to Girona (La liga) but afterwards he is being set as unavailabe for loan for 2 years straight, one spent playing in the 3rd tier of spanish football, and one in the second. The guy CA in in the mid 130s, so he would be a good first team player for many La Liga's teams.

no loans 2.PNG

no loans.PNG

no loans 3.PNG

no loans 5.PNG

no loans 4.PNG

Edited by abcdf