• Squad Planner - Sorted Lists changed back after restarting the Game

brand_bo
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

- open Squad Planner and sort the players of the positions for my formation

- save and exit the game

- restart the game and load the savegame

- go to Squad Planner and watch the positions

- the players have changed

- attached screenshots show a position before saving and closing the game und after a restart

- savegame uploaded named "BUG FM23 Squadplanner brand_bo.fm"

BUG FM23 Squadplanner brand_bo 01.jpg

BUG FM23 Squadplanner brand_bo 02.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I tried a little bit more.

The problem seem to occur if you are in the Squad Planner, making some changes, then directly save and exit. Restart the game and load the savegame. There the changes to the Squad Planner haven't been saved.

If you are in the Squad Planner and making some changes, after that going for example to your Inbox and then save and exit - here the changes are correctly after a restart.

Sorry for bad english :)

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.

On 08/03/2023 at 01:33, Kyle Brown said:

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.

It's not resolved in my save, sadly. I specified players for a number of positions for 'next season', but my selections were completely scrambled and mixed with other players later on (possibly after saving and reloading, possibly during the same session, don't recall now). Just checked again and all players are now missing from the planner. So clearly undesirable things are still happening.

On 07/03/2023 at 09:33, Kyle Brown said:

FYI I continue to have the same or similar problems with the squad planner resetting.  I find the squad planner to be very useful and spend a lot of time setting it up.  Then I go back to it and discover everything has been completely reset. I don't even bother with it anymore.  It simply doesn't work and never has in FM23.  Complete waste of time.  

On 23/04/2023 at 14:39, b28937 said:

FYI I continue to have the same or similar problems with the squad planner resetting.  I find the squad planner to be very useful and spend a lot of time setting it up.  Then I go back to it and discover everything has been completely reset. I don't even bother with it anymore.  It simply doesn't work and never has in FM23.  Complete waste of time.  

Really unfortunate since it was one of the key selling points for FM23 and has a lot of potential.