• Scouts only scout players 18+ years olds on assignments that include parameters for younger players

ComradeRiverOtter
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

When I attempt to find wonder kids, I send the scouts out to find 15-19 year olds. They only scout "in progress" and recommend players that are 18+, the vast majority are 19. This could be due to some misunderstanding I have with the new scouting system, but I believe my parameters are plenty wide enough that they should be finding players that are 15, 16, and 17 to scout. In the below images, I show assignments for center back, right back, and left back, but this happens for every position (those were just the assignments with the most in progress scouting currently). Am I scouting for wonder kids incorrectly or is scouting youngsters not working?

cb scout assignment.JPG

cb scout finds.JPG

dl scout assignment.JPG

dl scout finds.JPG

dr scout assignment.JPG

dr scout finds.JPG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I believe I've discovered what's going on. I dropped the age range to 15-17 and then got mostly 17 year olds. I dropped it again to 15-16 and got mostly 16 year olds. The age range is the only thing I changed. So, I'm assuming that the scouts are only looking for only the highest age that you give them for some reason.